TV fixtures: Match previews
Saturday 28 Nov
12:30 Charlton Athletic v Ipswich Town
17:30 Leicester City v Man Utd
- Premier League Tips: Leicester to show Man United how to entertain
- Opta Stats: Leicester v Manchester United
- Leicester v Man Utd: Disrespected Foxes worth a bet in top of the table clash
- The Editors' Premier League Betting Battle 2015/16: Round 14
- Jamie Vardy: From 999/1 rank outsider to 3/1 Golden Boot second favourite
- The Big Match Tactical View: Leicester v Manchester United
Sunday 29 Nov
12:00 Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea
14:05 West Ham v West Brom
14:30 Borussia Dortmund v VFB Stuttgart
16:15 Norwich City v Arsenal
Jurgen Klopp has Liverpool on a high and with the home side developing a winning habit Joe Dyer is expecting another three points on Sund...
The little big man is back! But do you purchase the most expensive Fantasy Premier League player of the lot or not? Joe Dyer has suggesti...
West Ham have made a strong start to the campaign, but they are suffering from a dip in form, and Kevin Hatchard expects that to continue...
Simon Mail previews Manchester City's home clash with the Saints and expects the title favourites to return to form in the league...
Ever the contrarian opposed to short odds in this division, Ian Lamont says "Cobblers" to the short prices on League Two's top three team...
The first ever meeting between Blackpool and Fleetwood Town takes place this Saturday, and Alan Dudman is on hand with a wager on few goa...
Brighton are the only unbeaten side in English football but don't win as often as you'd want for a team trading at odds-on against top si...