TV fixtures: Match previews
Saturday 18 Apr
12:15 Wolves v Ipswich Town
17:20 Reading v Arsenal
17:30 Chelsea v Manchester United
19:45 Juventus v Lazio
Sunday 19 Apr
13:30 Manchester City v West Ham United
15:00 Aston Villa v Liverpool
16:00 Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
- Opta Stats: Newcastle destined to equal a record against Tottenham
- Newcastle v Tottenham: Jaded Spurs to struggle again
- Overs or Unders: West Brom and Eagles can send your profits soaring
- Opta Stats: Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur
- Premier League Stats Review: Tottenham set to deepen Toon Army gloom
22:00 Philadelphia Union v New England Revolution
It's French football for Paul Robinson this evening as he thinks that Champions League commitments will cause problems for Monaco with Re...
The first of two Premier League matches this Sunday comes from The Etihad Stadium and Paul Robinson thinks that Man City can get back on ...
With the end of the season in sight, every point is precious. Jonno Turner takes us through some of the best value in the Football League...
The ever-insightful Opta stats appear to be steering us in the direction of bets on Glenn Murray, Juan Mata and Sergio Aguero scoring thi...
Neil Harvey's tremendous tipping form continues, as last week he made more than 50 percent profit. This time, our man's gone all weak at ...