The Blues can no longer be backed to win the title after negotiating a tricky away fixture at The Emirates. Joe Dyer has all the betting ...
TV fixtures: Match previews
Sunday 26 Apr
13:30 Everton v Manchester United
16:00 Arsenal v Chelsea
- Opta Stats: Arsenal v Chelsea
- Overs or Unders: Arsenal and Chelsea to go all guns blazing
- Opta Stats: Southampton, Liverpool and Arsenal in for nasty surprises
- The Big Match Tactical View: Arsenal v Chelsea
- Arsenal v Chelsea: Home side worth opposing at the Emirates as Chelsea look to secure the title
- Premier League Betting: Four key tactical battles to look out for this weekend
19:45 Napoli v Sampdoria
22:00 New York Red Bulls v LA Galaxy
Monday 27 Apr
19:45 AFC Bournemouth v Bolton Wanderers
There's just enough room left in the fixture list for all seven teams with a realistic chance of suffering relegation to save themselves,...
A win over Bolton would mean promotion to the top-flight for Bournemouth and Andy Tongue expects them to be achieve it in style in Monday...
There were big moves in the relegation dogfight today with Leicester and Hull the big winners after a pair of away victories...
While Barcelona and Real Madrid could suffer small comedowns from their Champions League successes, Tobias Gourlay has found reasons to b...
There has been a bit of a shake-up in the Championship Relegation market with the news that Rotherham have been docked three points for f...