Man United will win, keep a clean sheet and Wayne Rooney will score, judging by these Opta stats...
TV fixtures: Match previews
Wednesday 4 Mar
19:00 Villarreal v Barcelona
19:45 Newcastle United v Manchester United
- Opta Big Match Stats: Man United to silence Newcastle
- The Big Wednesday Multiple: A Premier League Special
- Opta Stats: Newcastle United v Manchester United
- Newcastle v Man United: Back goals as Van Gaal's men head to St James' Park
- The Editors' Premier League Betting Battle 2014/15: Round 28
- Premier League Weekend Review: The crunch is coming for divisive van Gaal
There are more arguments at Barcelona now than in Pep Guardiola's pomp, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing...
Aston Villa are out of the relegation zone, but has their darkest period passed? Michael Lintorn investigates...
Our Bundesliga expert Kevin Hatchard is focusing on Germany today, and a cup tie involving one of 2015's most impressive teams......
Dennis Bergkamp was unquestionably one of the best players to grace the Premier League. Today, Adrian North looks back on the inc...
Liverpool are the most in-form side in the Premier League and will be confident of beating Burnley. Opta rates their chances.
It's a London derby with plenty riding on it when West Ham take on title chasing Chelsea. Opta provides the vital statistics.
Can Spurs bounce back from their Capital One Cup final disappointment when they face Swansea? Opta gives their verdict.
Can in-form Stoke continue their hot streak when they face Everton? Opta delivers their statistical analysis.
Relegation threatened QPR face Champions League chasing Arsenal. Who'll want it most? Opta reveals all.
Only Burnley failing to score prevented Mike Norman from a clean sweep on Saturday, but four correct recommendations from five me...