As snooker begins its annual 17-day marathon, the principal question for punters concerns whether anyone can stop Ronnie O'Sulliv...
Having previously worked for several years in the betting industry across a variety of positions, Paul Krishnamurty has been a successful professional punter since 2004. His first tipster role came under the guise of The Colonel whilst writing for The Racing Channel teletext service.
Nowadays he prefers to trade sports and novelty markets, and has written extensively about betting on golf, cricket, snooker, and politics. Currently, he writes a weekly betting column for Golf Monthly plus regular features for the magazine. Golf betting is his mainstay, though his favourite betting market is politics, a subject he studied at university.
- World Snooker Bet of the Day: Gould is well capable of a fightback against Fu 22 April 2014
- Find Me a 100 Winner: Back this pair to spring another shock in New Orleans 22 April 2014
- IPL Betting: Kings XI Punjab v Sunrisers Hyderabad 22 April 2014
- World Snooker Bet of the Day: Gritty Gilbert can go the distance with Hawkins 21 April 2014
- World Snooker Bet of the Day: Promising Wilson can make his mark 20 April 2014
- World Snooker Bet of the Day: Perry can make light work of limited Burnett 19 April 2014
- World Snooker Bet of the Day: Try these correct score combos on Ronnie and Murphy 18 April 2014
- IPL Betting: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Mumbai Indians 18 April 2014
- World Snooker Tips: One player to back from each quarter 17 April 2014