These teams are operating at opposite ends of the Premier League table and class should out in the late Sunday kick-off, says Joe...
Joe Dyer has had the sports bug all his life but while it used to be footie, cricket and tennis in the park, now it's the Sunday sports pages and a round of golf.
Thanksfully he is able to make his living from his passion, by working as one of the editors at betting.betfair.com.
A qualified journalist, Joe worked on a weekly newspaper in Cornwall before returning to the East End in mid-2006 after an eight year gap in the far south-west.
This match is all about the battle for the Champions League places and a home win would put Everton in the box seat to qualify fo...
- Premier League on Betfair: Liverpool now 1-5 to win the league 20 April 2014
- Premier League on Betfair: Liverpool 3/10 for title after Chelsea shocker 19 April 2014
- The Masters on Betfair: Four ways to (hopefully) make a profit from the action at Augusta 09 April 2014
- Premier League on Betfair: Liverpool 2-1 to win the league after destroying Spurs 30 March 2014
- Sunderland v West Ham: Must-win match makes Black Cats a must-bet 30 March 2014
- Opta Stats: Swansea City v Norwich City 27 March 2014
- Opta Stats: Stoke City v Hull City 27 March 2014
- Opta Stats: Southampton v Newcastle United 27 March 2014