Price Rush is the new feature from Betfair that is taking the industry by storm, providing Sportsbook customers with enhanced odds on major markets every single day. But it is also benefiting Exchange customers - find out how...
"Price Rush stimulates Exchange markets to be traded earlier by providing earlier matching and demand for prices, leading to further trading opportunities for you as an Exchange layer."
"Another investment for the Sportsbook - what about the Exchange?" we hear you say.
Well, Price Rush was created to deliver a tangible link between the Sportsbook and the Exchange, providing benefits to customers of both and improving each platform.
First a recap, what exactly is Price Rush?
Price Rush provides Sportsbook customers the chance to get better odds than they bargained for on their singles bets, thanks to the power of the Exchange.
At bet placement we automatically check the prices offered by the thousands of customers on the Exchange. If there is a better price available in that particular Exchange market, we will transfer the Sportsbook stake to match those higher odds being layed on the Exchange.
So if the customer gets a Price Rush, they benefit from better odds than they were expecting, while the Exchange layer gets their bet matched...so everyone is happy!
When and where is Price Rush available?
- Price Rush is available on a range of pre-play and In-Play markets in football, horse racing, tennis, golf and basketball.
- You can see the upcoming markets where Price Rush is available on this page.
- Price Rush is only available on single bets; you cannot be Price Rushed on multiples bets.
- Price Rush is not available on each way bets, only 'win only'.
What benefits does Price Rush give to Exchange customers?
As an Exchange layer you are directly impacted and benefit from Price Rush.
- More "recreational" stakes are entering the Exchange to match your lays, providing volume that you couldn't win against previously.
- Price Rush stimulates Exchange markets to be traded earlier by providing earlier matching and demand for prices, leading to further trading opportunities for you as an Exchange layer.
- Price Rush increases the range of trading opportunities within secondary Exchange markets. As you will see below, commonly Price Rushes occur in secondary markets such as 'Correct Score'.
- Certain markets in particular deliver more Price Rushes than others.
Come and take advantage of the thousands of back bets waiting to be matched!