Jaymes Monte goes through the Opta stats on the penultimate weekend of Premier League 2012/13 action...
Jaymes Monte grew up watching Sunderland from the Fulwell End at Roker Park and the not-quite-as-romantically-named North Stand at the Stadium of Light. Since moving to Scotland his love for Sunderland Football Club has not waned, but his appreciation for other sports has certainly broadened.
Jaymes now considers himself an avid follower of all sports that do not involve an oval-shaped ball or punching people in the face. Football, darts, snooker, cricket, tennis, golf, horse racing all float his boat.
The betting side of things came into play when studying Mathematics at Edinburgh University and he got a part-time job working in a high-street Ladbrokes shop. After graduating he went on to work for Betfair in their Hammersmith office and has since turned his hand to writing about the betting aspects of the sports he watches so much of.
The Opta stats are in and Jaymes Monte has worked through them to pick out his best bets for Saturday's 3pm kick-offs......
- England v New Zealand Statistics: All a-Broad the Headingley express 22 May 2013
- Premier League Previews: Managerless City to run riot 15 May 2013
- England v New Zealand Statistics: Lord's run fest for the hosts 14 May 2013
- The Goalscorer Gamble: Some sentimentality for Sir Alex 10 May 2013
- Premier League 3pm Kick-Offs: Expect more defensive woes for Magpies 03 May 2013
- Premier League 3pm Kick-Offs: Cottagers to provide another twist in top-four race 18 April 2013
- Premier League 3pm Kick-Offs: Goals anticipated in most Saturday games 13 April 2013
- Premier League 3pm Kick-Offs: Latics must be opposed at odds-on prices 29 March 2013