As snooker begins its annual 17-day marathon, the principal question for punters concerns whether anyone can stop Ronnie O'Sulliv...
Having previously worked for several years in the betting industry across a variety of positions, Paul Krishnamurty has been a successful professional punter since 2004. His first tipster role came under the guise of The Colonel whilst writing for The Racing Channel teletext service.
Nowadays he prefers to trade sports and novelty markets, and has written extensively about betting on golf, cricket, snooker, and politics. Currently, he writes a weekly betting column for Golf Monthly plus regular features for the magazine. Golf betting is his mainstay, though his favourite betting market is politics, a subject he studied at university.
The new IPL season opens with a clash between the last two champions, both of whom have made significant alterations to their squ...
- World Snooker Tips: One player to back from each quarter 17 April 2014
- Find Me a 100 Winner: Try this trio of wind kings at The Heritage 15 April 2014
- US Masters Reaction: Four lessons to learn from Augusta 14 April 2014
- US Masters Update: Outright and 2-ball bets for the final day 13 April 2014
- US Masters Update: A quartet of two-ball bets for Moving Day 12 April 2014
- US Masters Update: Outright and three-ball bets for day two 11 April 2014
- US Masters In-Play Tips: Three back to lay trades for Augusta 08 April 2014
- US Masters Finishing Positions: Try this portfolio for the top-10 and top-20 08 April 2014