Win £1,000 in our Murray v Nadal Twitter competition!
Guess the number of games and the length of time of the match between Murray and Nadal for the chance to win £1,000
One lucky follower with the correct games and the closest match time will receive £1,000 in their Betfair account.
To mark Andy Murray's Wimbledon semi-final clash with Rafa Nadal, @BetfairSports is giving you the chance to win £1,000, direct into your Betfair account.
Simply guess the total number of games played and how many minutes the match will take (as recorded by the BBC).
To enter the competition, simply Tweet "I want to win £1,000 in the @BetfairSports prediction challenge. XX Games XXX Minutes. http://bit.ly/m9mdwO #comeonmurray"
(Or if you're backing the Spaniard, add #vamosrafa to the end of your tweet)
The lucky follower who guesses the correct number of games and the closest match time - with a deadline of before the match starts - will win a cool £1,000 into their Betfair account. Easy eh?
Betting.Betfair's tennis specialist, Sean Calvert, says more than 40.5 games at [1.88] is a good bet. He is backing Nadal to win in four.
"If both players are fit - and Murray showed us his usual grimacing against Feliciano Lopez - this could turn into a classic match," says Sean.
"While I expect Muzza to possibly make this a great spectacle, Nadal should come through - possibly in four sets at [3.85]."
Terms and Conditions:
1. You must be over 18 to enter this promotion.
2. This promotion will run from 18:00 on 30th June 2011 and end at the start of the semi-final match between Andy Murray and Rafa Nadal.
3. To be eligible for this Promotion, entrants must opt-in by tweeting the following message by the deadline (see point 5): "I want to win £1,000 in the @BetfairSports prediction challenge. XX Games XXX Minutes. http://bit.ly/m9mdwO #comeonmurray"
4. Entries will be limited to one per person regardless of the number of times the message is RT'd.
5. The winning entry will contain the correct number of games played in the match, and also be the closest guess to the total number of minutes of play (as recorded by the BBC).
6. The winning entrant will receive a £1,000 deposit into their Betfair account.
7. It is only possible to benefit from this promotion if an entrant is legally able to open a Betfair account.
9. No alternatives to the Betfair credit are available.
10. If the match is called off, postponed or abandoned, the promotion will be void
Read More Tennis
Novak Djokovic continued his remarkable year by winning the Wimbledon title this afternoon against Rafael Nadal and showing the tennis world that he's taken over as the best player in the world in more ways than one....
Ben Caudell is siding with Rafael Nadal to make the most of all his Grand Slam experience and get the better of Novak Djokovic today but which is the best market to back him in?...
Novak Djokovic was the man our in-form tipster Sean Calvert picked pre-tournament and nothing he's seen from the two finalists so far are making him think now is the time to jump ship and side with Rafael Nadal....
Ben Caudell's stats show us how Maria Sharapova is not only likely to win this afternoon, she's also likely to beat Petra Kvitova's 3.5 game start....