Real Valladolid vs Villarreal

Thursday 13 May, 19:00

Real Valladolid vs Villarreal is scheduled for kick off on 13 May, at 19:00. Villarreal won 5 of their last 11 meetings, while Real Valladolid won 3, and 3 match(es) ended in a draw. The last game between Real Valladolid and Villarreal in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021 took place on November 2020 and ended with a 2 - 0 victory for Villarreal.

Prediction for Real Valladolid

26%

Back now 4.1

Prediction for draw

25%

Back now 3.65

Prediction for Villarreal

48%

Back now 2.04

Real Valladolid this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Villarreal this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Head to Head History

3
5
Wins
3
3
Draws
8
12
Goals

Real Valladolid vs Villarreal Previous Results

  • Villarreal
    2 – 0
    Real Valladolid
    Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021, 2 Nov 2020
  • Real Valladolid
    1 – 1
    Villarreal
    Spanish La Liga Season 2019/2020, 8 Feb 2020
  • Villarreal
    2 – 0
    Real Valladolid
    Spanish La Liga Season 2019/2020, 21 Sep 2019
  • Real Valladolid
    0 – 0
    Villarreal
    Spanish La Liga Season 2018/2019, 8 Feb 2019
  • Villarreal
    0 – 1
    Real Valladolid
    Spanish La Liga Season 2018/2019, 30 Sep 2018
  • Real Valladolid
    0 – 2
    Villarreal
    Spanish La Liga Season 2009/2010, 4 Apr 2010
  • Villarreal
    3 – 1
    Real Valladolid
    Spanish La Liga Season 2009/2010, 22 Nov 2009
  • Real Valladolid
    0 – 0
    Villarreal
    Spanish La Liga Season 2008/2009, 19 Apr 2009
  • Villarreal
    0 – 3
    Real Valladolid
    Spanish La Liga Season 2008/2009, 22 Nov 2008
  • Villarreal
    2 – 0
    Real Valladolid
    Spanish La Liga Season 2007/2008, 20 Apr 2008
  • Real Valladolid
    2 – 0
    Villarreal
    Spanish La Liga Season 2007/2008, 2 Dec 2007

Did you know...

Real Valladolid have won 3 of their last 17 home games in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021.
Villarreal have won 6 of their last 17 away games in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021.
Set your own odds on the Real Valladolid vs Villarreal match on the Betfair Exchange.

View Real Valladolid vs Villarreal Betting Market

Real Valladolid average goals scored

0.91Per game

Real Valladolid average goals conceded

1.40Per game

Villarreal average goals scored

1.51Per game

Villarreal average goals conceded

1.20Per game

Real Valladolid vs Villarreal Goals scored time

13 56%
10 43%
0-15 mins
9 36%
16 64%
16-30 mins
12 42%
16 57%
31-45 mins
19 52%
17 47%
46-60 mins
18 51%
17 48%
61-75 mins
17 44%
21 55%
76-90 mins

Form guide

  • W
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • Valencia CF
    3 - 0
    Real Valladolid
    9 May 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Real Valladolid
    1 - 1
    Real Betis
    2 May 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Athletic Club
    2 - 2
    Real Valladolid
    28 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Real Valladolid
    1 - 1
    Cádiz
    24 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Elche
    1 - 1
    Real Valladolid
    21 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Real Valladolid
    1 - 2
    Granada CF
    11 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Barcelona
    1 - 0
    Real Valladolid
    5 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Real Valladolid
    1 - 1
    Sevilla
    20 Mar 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Osasuna
    0 - 0
    Real Valladolid
    13 Mar 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Real Valladolid
    2 - 1
    Getafe
    6 Mar 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021

Form guide

  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • Villarreal
    2 - 4
    Celta de Vigo
    9 May 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Arsenal
    0 - 0
    Villarreal
    6 May 2021, UEFA Europa League Season 2020/2021
  • Villarreal
    1 - 0
    Getafe
    2 May 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Villarreal
    2 - 1
    Arsenal
    29 Apr 2021, UEFA Europa League Season 2020/2021
  • Villarreal
    1 - 2
    Barcelona
    25 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Alavés
    2 - 1
    Villarreal
    21 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Levante
    1 - 5
    Villarreal
    18 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Villarreal
    2 - 1
    Dinamo Zagreb
    15 Apr 2021, UEFA Europa League Season 2020/2021
  • Villarreal
    1 - 2
    Osasuna
    11 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Dinamo Zagreb
    0 - 1
    Villarreal
    8 Apr 2021, UEFA Europa League Season 2020/2021

Real Valladolid upcoming fixtures

Villarreal upcoming fixtures

Real Valladolid league finishes

Season Position
Spanish La Liga Season 2008/2009 16
Spanish La Liga Season 2009/2010 18
Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021 18
Spanish La Liga Season 2019/2020 13
Spanish La Liga Season 2018/2019 16
Spanish La Liga Season 2007/2008 15

Villarreal league finishes

Season Position
Spanish La Liga Season 2019/2020 5
Spanish La Liga Season 2018/2019 14
Spanish La Liga Season 2017/2018 5
Spanish La Liga Season 2016/2017 5
Spanish La Liga Season 2015/2016 4
Spanish La Liga Season 2014/2015 6
Spanish La Liga Season 2010/2011 4
Spanish La Liga Season 2007/2008 2
Spanish La Liga Season 2006/2007 5
Spanish La Liga Season 2005/2006 7

Real Valladolid Median Corners:

6Per game

Real Valladolid Median Cards:

1Per game

Villarreal Median Corners:

4.5Per game

Villarreal Median Cards:

5Per game

Real Valladolid vs Villarreal season record

5
13
Games won
14
9
Games lost
16
13
Games drawn
32
53
Scored
49
42
Conceded
-17
+11
Goal difference

Did you know...

Real Valladolid have scored an average of 1 goals in their last 17 home matches in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021.
Villarreal have scored an average of 1 goals in their last 17 away matches in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021.
Bet on the number of goals on the Betfair Exchange.

View Real Valladolid vs Villarreal Betting Market

Real Valladolid vs Villarreal Predictions

Real Valladolid are looking to regain the winning thread here, having not managed to achieve victory in their last 9. They were unfortunate to not gain a point against Valencia CF in their last game, so says XG. The Infogol model forecasts a narrow Villarreal victory, with both sides getting on the score sheet.

Exchange Punters Give Real Valladolid Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (4.1) show an implied probability for Real Valladolid to win against Villarreal of 24%, while the Sportsbook odds (4) show an implied probability of 25% for Real Valladolid to win this match. This means that punters give Real Valladolid less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Exchange Punters Give Villarreal Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (2.04) show an implied probability for Villarreal to win against Real Valladolid of 49%, while the Sportsbook odds (1.95) show an implied probability of 51% for Villarreal to win this match. This means that punters give Villarreal less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Back or lay on Real Valladolid or Villarreal on the Betfair Exchange.

More from Betfair