Osasuna vs Cádiz

Tuesday 11 May, 19:00

Osasuna vs Cádiz is scheduled for kick off on 11 May, at 19:00. Osasuna won 6 of their last 7 meetings, while Cádiz won 1. The last game between Osasuna and Cádiz in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021 took place on September 2020 and ended with a 2 - 0 victory for Osasuna.

Prediction for Osasuna

54%

Back now 2.06

Prediction for draw

25%

Back now 3.25

Prediction for Cádiz

20%

Back now 4.2

Osasuna this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Cádiz this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Head to Head History

6
1
Wins
0
0
Draws
12
3
Goals

Osasuna vs Cádiz Previous Results

  • Cádiz
    0 – 2
    Osasuna
    Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021, 12 Sep 2020
  • Osasuna
    2 – 1
    Cádiz
    Spanish Segunda Division Season 2018/2019, 6 Jan 2019
  • Osasuna
    1 – 0
    Cádiz
    Spanish Segunda Division Season 2017/2018, 3 Mar 2018
  • Cádiz
    0 – 2
    Osasuna
    Spanish Segunda Division Season 2017/2018, 7 Oct 2017
  • Cádiz
    1 – 0
    Osasuna
    Spanish Copa Del Rey Season 2017/2018, 20 Sep 2017
  • Cádiz
    1 – 3
    Osasuna
    Spanish La Liga Season 2005/2006, 19 Feb 2006
  • Osasuna
    2 – 0
    Cádiz
    Spanish La Liga Season 2005/2006, 25 Sep 2005

Did you know...

Osasuna have won 6 of their last 17 home games in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021.
Cádiz have won 6 of their last 17 away games in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021.
Set your own odds on the Osasuna vs Cádiz match on the Betfair Exchange.

View Osasuna vs Cádiz Betting Market

Osasuna average goals scored

0.91Per game

Osasuna average goals conceded

1.21Per game

Cádiz average goals scored

0.85Per game

Cádiz average goals conceded

1.44Per game

Osasuna vs Cádiz Goals scored time

12 66%
6 33%
0-15 mins
13 92%
1 7%
16-30 mins
13 72%
5 27%
31-45 mins
13 68%
6 31%
46-60 mins
21 77%
6 22%
61-75 mins
22 84%
4 15%
76-90 mins

Form guide

  • W
  • L
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • Real Madrid
    2 - 0
    Osasuna
    1 May 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Celta de Vigo
    2 - 1
    Osasuna
    25 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Osasuna
    3 - 1
    Valencia CF
    21 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Osasuna
    2 - 0
    Elche
    18 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Villarreal
    1 - 2
    Osasuna
    11 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Osasuna
    0 - 0
    Getafe
    3 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Huesca
    0 - 0
    Osasuna
    20 Mar 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Osasuna
    0 - 0
    Real Valladolid
    13 Mar 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Osasuna
    0 - 2
    Barcelona
    6 Mar 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Alavés
    0 - 1
    Osasuna
    27 Feb 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021

Form guide

  • L
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • Granada CF
    0 - 1
    Cádiz
    2 May 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Real Valladolid
    1 - 1
    Cádiz
    24 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Cádiz
    0 - 3
    Real Madrid
    21 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Cádiz
    0 - 0
    Celta de Vigo
    18 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Getafe
    0 - 1
    Cádiz
    10 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Cádiz
    2 - 1
    Valencia CF
    4 Apr 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Villarreal
    2 - 1
    Cádiz
    21 Mar 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Alavés
    1 - 1
    Cádiz
    13 Mar 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Cádiz
    1 - 0
    Eibar
    6 Mar 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021
  • Cádiz
    0 - 1
    Real Betis
    28 Feb 2021, Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021

Osasuna upcoming fixtures

Cádiz upcoming fixtures

Osasuna league finishes

Season Position
Spanish La Liga Season 2008/2009 15
Spanish La Liga Season 2009/2010 12
Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021 11
Spanish La Liga Season 2019/2020 10
Spanish La Liga Season 2016/2017 19
Spanish La Liga Season 2010/2011 9
Spanish La Liga Season 2007/2008 17
Spanish La Liga Season 2006/2007 14
Spanish La Liga Season 2005/2006 4

Cádiz league finishes

Season Position
Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021 12
Spanish La Liga Season 2005/2006 19

Osasuna Median Corners:

5Per game

Osasuna Median Cards:

2Per game

Cádiz Median Corners:

0Per game

Cádiz Median Cards:

2.5Per game

Osasuna vs Cádiz season record

10
10
Games won
14
14
Games lost
10
10
Games drawn
31
29
Scored
41
49
Conceded
-10
-20
Goal difference

Did you know...

Osasuna have scored an average of 1 goals in their last 17 home matches in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021.
Cádiz have scored an average of 0 goals in their last 17 away matches in the Spanish La Liga Season 2020/2021.
Bet on the number of goals on the Betfair Exchange.

View Osasuna vs Cádiz Betting Market

Osasuna vs Cádiz Predictions

Exchange Punters Give Osasuna Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (2.06) show an implied probability for Osasuna to win against Cádiz of 49%, while the Sportsbook odds (1.95) show an implied probability of 51% for Osasuna to win this match. This means that punters give Osasuna less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Exchange Punters Give Cádiz Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (4.2) show an implied probability for Cádiz to win against Osasuna of 24%, while the Sportsbook odds (4) show an implied probability of 25% for Cádiz to win this match. This means that punters give Cádiz less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Back or lay on Osasuna or Cádiz on the Betfair Exchange.

More from Betfair