Nottingham Forest vs Derby County

Friday 23 October, 20:45

Nottingham Forest vs Derby County is scheduled for kick off on 23 October, at 20:45. Nottingham Forest won 6 of their last 17 meetings, while Derby County won 5, and 6 match(es) ended in a draw. The last game between Nottingham Forest and Derby County in the English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020 took place on July 2020 and ended with a 1 - 1 draw.

Prediction for Nottingham Forest

45%

Back now 2.04

Prediction for draw

27%

Back now 3.4

Prediction for Derby County

27%

Back now 4.5

Nottingham Forest this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Derby County this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Head to Head History

6
5
Wins
6
6
Draws
14
18
Goals

Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Previous Results

  • Derby County
    1 – 1
    Nottingham Forest
    English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020, 4 Jul 2020
  • Nottingham Forest
    1 – 0
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020, 9 Nov 2019
  • Nottingham Forest
    3 – 0
    Derby County
    English League Cup Season 2019/2020, 27 Aug 2019
  • Nottingham Forest
    1 – 0
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2018/2019, 25 Feb 2019
  • Derby County
    0 – 0
    Nottingham Forest
    English Football League - Championship Season 2018/2019, 17 Dec 2018
  • Nottingham Forest
    0 – 0
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2017/2018, 11 Mar 2018
  • Derby County
    2 – 0
    Nottingham Forest
    English Football League - Championship Season 2017/2018, 15 Oct 2017
  • Nottingham Forest
    2 – 2
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2016/2017, 18 Mar 2017
  • Derby County
    3 – 0
    Nottingham Forest
    English Football League - Championship Season 2016/2017, 11 Dec 2016
  • Derby County
    1 – 0
    Nottingham Forest
    English Football League - Championship Season 2015/2016, 19 Mar 2016
  • Nottingham Forest
    1 – 0
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2015/2016, 6 Nov 2015
  • Derby County
    1 – 2
    Nottingham Forest
    English Football League - Championship Season 2014/2015, 17 Jan 2015
  • Nottingham Forest
    1 – 1
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2014/2015, 14 Sep 2014
  • Derby County
    5 – 0
    Nottingham Forest
    English Football League - Championship Season 2013/2014, 22 Mar 2014
  • Nottingham Forest
    1 – 0
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2013/2014, 28 Sep 2013
  • Nottingham Forest
    0 – 1
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2012/2013, 30 Sep 2012
  • Derby County
    1 – 1
    Nottingham Forest
    English Football League - Championship Season 2008/2009, 2 Nov 2008

Did you know...

Nottingham Forest have won 0 of their last 3 home games in the English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021.
Derby County have won 1 of their last 3 away games in the English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021.
Set your own odds on the Nottingham Forest vs Derby County match on the Betfair Exchange.

View Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Betting Market

Nottingham Forest average goals scored

0.50Per game

Nottingham Forest average goals conceded

1.33Per game

Derby County average goals scored

0.33Per game

Derby County average goals conceded

1.67Per game

Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Goals scored time

12 50%
12 50%
0-15 mins
14 48%
15 51%
16-30 mins
14 51%
13 48%
31-45 mins
12 32%
25 67%
46-60 mins
22 66%
11 33%
61-75 mins
20 50%
20 50%
76-90 mins

Form guide

  • D
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • Nottingham Forest
    1 - 1
    Rotherham United
    20 Oct 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Blackburn Rovers
    0 - 1
    Nottingham Forest
    17 Oct 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Nottingham Forest
    1 - 2
    Bristol City
    3 Oct 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Huddersfield Town
    1 - 0
    Nottingham Forest
    25 Sep 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Nottingham Forest
    0 - 2
    Cardiff City
    19 Sep 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Queens Park Rangers
    2 - 0
    Nottingham Forest
    12 Sep 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Barnsley
    1 - 0
    Nottingham Forest
    5 Sep 2020, English League Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Nottingham Forest
    1 - 4
    Stoke City
    22 Jul 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020
  • Barnsley
    1 - 0
    Nottingham Forest
    19 Jul 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020
  • Nottingham Forest
    2 - 2
    Swansea City
    15 Jul 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020

Form guide

  • L
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • Huddersfield Town
    1 - 0
    Derby County
    20 Oct 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    0 - 1
    Watford
    16 Oct 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Norwich City
    0 - 1
    Derby County
    3 Oct 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    0 - 4
    Blackburn Rovers
    26 Sep 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Luton Town
    2 - 1
    Derby County
    19 Sep 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    1 - 2
    Preston North End
    15 Sep 2020, English League Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    0 - 2
    Reading
    12 Sep 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    0 - 0
    Barrow
    5 Sep 2020, English League Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Birmingham City
    1 - 3
    Derby County
    22 Jul 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020
  • Derby County
    1 - 3
    Leeds United
    19 Jul 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020

Nottingham Forest upcoming fixtures

Derby County upcoming fixtures

Nottingham Forest league finishes

Season Position
English Football League - Championship Season 2017/2018 17
English Football League - Championship Season 2016/2017 21
English Football League - Championship Season 2015/2016 16
English Football League - Championship Season 2014/2015 14
English Football League - Championship Season 2013/2014 11
English Football League - Championship Season 2012/2013 8
English Football League - Championship Season 2011/2012 19
English Football League - Championship Season 2010/2011 6
English Football League - Championship Season 2009/2010 3
English Football League - Championship Season 2008/2009 19

Derby County league finishes

Season Position
English Football League - Championship Season 2016/2017 9
English Football League - Championship Season 2015/2016 5
English Football League - Championship Season 2014/2015 8
English Football League - Championship Season 2013/2014 3
English Football League - Championship Season 2012/2013 10
English Football League - Championship Season 2011/2012 12
English Football League - Championship Season 2010/2011 19
English Football League - Championship Season 2009/2010 14
English Football League - Championship Season 2008/2009 18
English Football League - Championship Season 2006/2007 3

Nottingham Forest Median Corners:

4Per game

Nottingham Forest Median Cards:

4Per game

Derby County Median Corners:

5Per game

Derby County Median Cards:

2Per game

Nottingham Forest vs Derby County season record

1
1
Games won
4
5
Games lost
1
0
Games drawn
3
2
Scored
8
10
Conceded
-5
-8
Goal difference

Did you know...

Nottingham Forest have scored an average of 0 goals in their last 3 home matches in the English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021.
Derby County have scored an average of 0 goals in their last 3 away matches in the English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021.
Bet on the number of goals on the Betfair Exchange.

View Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Betting Market

Nottingham Forest vs Derby County Predictions

Exchange Punters Give Nottingham Forest Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (2.04) show an implied probability for Nottingham Forest to win against Derby County of 49%, while the Sportsbook odds (1.95) show an implied probability of 51% for Nottingham Forest to win this match. This means that punters give Nottingham Forest less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Exchange Punters Give Derby County Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (4.5) show an implied probability for Derby County to win against Nottingham Forest of 22%, while the Sportsbook odds (4.2) show an implied probability of 24% for Derby County to win this match. This means that punters give Derby County less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Back or lay on Nottingham Forest or Derby County on the Betfair Exchange.

More from Betfair