Newcastle United vs Everton

Sunday 01 November, 14:00

Newcastle United vs Everton is scheduled for kick off on 01 November, at 14:00. Everton won 12 of their last 22 meetings, while Newcastle United won 4, and 6 match(es) ended in a draw. The last game between Newcastle United and Everton in the English Premier League Season 2019/2020 took place on January 2020 and ended with a 2 - 2 draw.

Prediction for Newcastle United

29%

Back now 4.1

Prediction for draw

28%

Back now 3.6

Prediction for Everton

41%

Back now 2.04

Newcastle United this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Everton this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Head to Head History

4
12
Wins
6
6
Draws
25
43
Goals

Newcastle United vs Everton Previous Results

  • Everton
    2 – 2
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2019/2020, 21 Jan 2020
  • Newcastle United
    1 – 2
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2019/2020, 28 Dec 2019
  • Newcastle United
    3 – 2
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2018/2019, 9 Mar 2019
  • Everton
    1 – 1
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2018/2019, 5 Dec 2018
  • Everton
    1 – 0
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2017/2018, 23 Apr 2018
  • Newcastle United
    0 – 1
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2017/2018, 13 Dec 2017
  • Everton
    3 – 0
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2015/2016, 3 Feb 2016
  • Newcastle United
    0 – 1
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2015/2016, 26 Dec 2015
  • Everton
    3 – 0
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2014/2015, 15 Mar 2015
  • Newcastle United
    3 – 2
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2014/2015, 28 Dec 2014
  • Newcastle United
    0 – 3
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2013/2014, 25 Mar 2014
  • Everton
    3 – 2
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2013/2014, 30 Sep 2013
  • Newcastle United
    1 – 2
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2012/2013, 2 Jan 2013
  • Everton
    2 – 2
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2012/2013, 17 Sep 2012
  • Everton
    3 – 1
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2011/2012, 13 May 2012
  • Newcastle United
    2 – 1
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2011/2012, 5 Nov 2011
  • Newcastle United
    0 – 0
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2008/2009, 22 Feb 2009
  • Everton
    2 – 2
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2008/2009, 5 Oct 2008
  • Everton
    3 – 1
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2007/2008, 11 May 2008
  • Newcastle United
    3 – 2
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2007/2008, 7 Oct 2007
  • Everton
    3 – 0
    Newcastle United
    English Premier League Season 2006/2007, 30 Dec 2006
  • Newcastle United
    1 – 1
    Everton
    English Premier League Season 2006/2007, 24 Sep 2006

Did you know...

Newcastle United have won 1 of their last 3 home games in the English Premier League Season 2020/2021.
Everton have won 2 of their last 3 away games in the English Premier League Season 2020/2021.
Set your own odds on the Newcastle United vs Everton match on the Betfair Exchange.

View Newcastle United vs Everton Betting Market

Newcastle United average goals scored

1.33Per game

Newcastle United average goals conceded

1.67Per game

Everton average goals scored

2.33Per game

Everton average goals conceded

1.50Per game

Newcastle United vs Everton Goals scored time

7 35%
13 65%
0-15 mins
15 41%
21 58%
16-30 mins
18 50%
18 50%
31-45 mins
16 57%
12 42%
46-60 mins
21 56%
16 43%
61-75 mins
21 61%
13 38%
76-90 mins

Form guide

  • L
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers
    1 - 1
    Newcastle United
    25 Oct 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Newcastle United
    1 - 4
    Manchester United
    17 Oct 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Newcastle United
    3 - 1
    Burnley
    3 Oct 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Newport County
    1 - 1
    Newcastle United
    30 Sep 2020, English League Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    1 - 1
    Newcastle United
    27 Sep 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Morecambe
    0 - 7
    Newcastle United
    23 Sep 2020, English League Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Newcastle United
    0 - 3
    Brighton and Hove Albion
    20 Sep 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Newcastle United
    1 - 0
    Blackburn Rovers
    15 Sep 2020, English League Cup Season 2020/2021
  • West Ham United
    0 - 2
    Newcastle United
    12 Sep 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Newcastle United
    1 - 3
    Liverpool
    26 Jul 2020, English Premier League Season 2019/2020

Form guide

  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • Southampton
    2 - 0
    Everton
    25 Oct 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Everton
    2 - 2
    Liverpool
    17 Oct 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Everton
    4 - 2
    Brighton and Hove Albion
    3 Oct 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Everton
    4 - 1
    West Ham United
    30 Sep 2020, English League Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Crystal Palace
    1 - 2
    Everton
    26 Sep 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Fleetwood Town
    2 - 5
    Everton
    23 Sep 2020, English League Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Everton
    5 - 2
    West Bromwich Albion
    19 Sep 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Everton
    3 - 0
    Salford City
    16 Sep 2020, English League Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Tottenham Hotspur
    0 - 1
    Everton
    13 Sep 2020, English Premier League Season 2020/2021
  • Everton
    1 - 3
    Bournemouth
    26 Jul 2020, English Premier League Season 2019/2020

Newcastle United upcoming fixtures

Everton upcoming fixtures

Newcastle United league finishes

Season Position
English Premier League Season 2018/2019 13
English Premier League Season 2017/2018 10
English Premier League Season 2015/2016 18
English Premier League Season 2015/2016 18
English Premier League Season 2014/2015 15
English Premier League Season 2013/2014 10
English Premier League Season 2012/2013 16
English Premier League Season 2011/2012 5
English Premier League Season 2007/2008 12
English Premier League Season 2006/2007 13

Everton league finishes

Season Position
English Premier League Season 2018/2019 8
English Premier League Season 2017/2018 8
English Premier League Season 2016/2017 7
English Premier League Season 2016/2017 7
English Premier League Season 2015/2016 11
English Premier League Season 2014/2015 11
English Premier League Season 2013/2014 5
English Premier League Season 2012/2013 6
English Premier League Season 2011/2012 7
English Premier League Season 2007/2008 5

Newcastle United Median Corners:

4.5Per game

Newcastle United Median Cards:

3Per game

Everton Median Corners:

4.5Per game

Everton Median Cards:

2Per game

Newcastle United vs Everton season record

2
4
Games won
2
1
Games lost
2
1
Games drawn
8
14
Scored
10
9
Conceded
-2
+5
Goal difference

Did you know...

Newcastle United have scored an average of 1 goals in their last 3 home matches in the English Premier League Season 2020/2021.
Everton have scored an average of 1 goals in their last 3 away matches in the English Premier League Season 2020/2021.
Bet on the number of goals on the Betfair Exchange.

View Newcastle United vs Everton Betting Market

Newcastle United vs Everton Predictions

Exchange Punters Give Newcastle United Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (4.1) show an implied probability for Newcastle United to win against Everton of 24%, while the Sportsbook odds (3.9) show an implied probability of 26% for Newcastle United to win this match. This means that punters give Newcastle United less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Exchange Punters Give Everton Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (2.04) show an implied probability for Everton to win against Newcastle United of 49%, while the Sportsbook odds (1.95) show an implied probability of 51% for Everton to win this match. This means that punters give Everton less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Back or lay on Newcastle United or Everton on the Betfair Exchange.

More from Betfair