FC Augsburg vs 1. FSV Mainz 05

Saturday 31 October, 14:30

FC Augsburg vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 is scheduled for kick off on 31 October, at 14:30. 1. FSV Mainz 05 won 6 of their last 13 meetings, while FC Augsburg won 5, and 2 match(es) ended in a draw. The last game between FC Augsburg and 1. FSV Mainz 05 in the German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020 took place on June 2020 and ended with a 1 - 0 victory for FC Augsburg.

Prediction for FC Augsburg

37%

Back now 2.08

Prediction for draw

24%

Back now 3.8

Prediction for 1. FSV Mainz 05

37%

Back now 3.65

FC Augsburg this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

1. FSV Mainz 05 this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Head to Head History

5
6
Wins
2
2
Draws
21
22
Goals

FC Augsburg vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 Previous Results

  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    0 – 1
    FC Augsburg
    German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020, 14 Jun 2020
  • FC Augsburg
    2 – 1
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020, 7 Dec 2019
  • FC Augsburg
    3 – 0
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    German Bundesliga Season 2018/2019, 3 Feb 2019
  • FC Augsburg
    2 – 2
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    German DFB Pokal Season 2018/2019, 30 Oct 2018
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    2 – 1
    FC Augsburg
    German Bundesliga Season 2018/2019, 15 Sep 2018
  • FC Augsburg
    2 – 0
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    German Bundesliga Season 2017/2018, 22 Apr 2018
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    1 – 3
    FC Augsburg
    German Bundesliga Season 2017/2018, 2 Dec 2017
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    2 – 0
    FC Augsburg
    German Bundesliga Season 2016/2017, 10 Feb 2017
  • FC Augsburg
    1 – 3
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    German Bundesliga Season 2016/2017, 18 Sep 2016
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    4 – 2
    FC Augsburg
    German Bundesliga Season 2015/2016, 2 Apr 2016
  • FC Augsburg
    3 – 3
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    German Bundesliga Season 2015/2016, 31 Oct 2015
  • FC Augsburg
    0 – 2
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    German Bundesliga Season 2014/2015, 14 Mar 2015
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    2 – 1
    FC Augsburg
    German Bundesliga Season 2014/2015, 18 Oct 2014

Did you know...

FC Augsburg have won 1 of their last 2 home games in the German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021.
1. FSV Mainz 05 have won 0 of their last 2 away games in the German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021.
Set your own odds on the FC Augsburg vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 match on the Betfair Exchange.

View FC Augsburg vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 Betting Market

FC Augsburg average goals scored

1.20Per game

FC Augsburg average goals conceded

1.20Per game

1. FSV Mainz 05 average goals scored

0.80Per game

1. FSV Mainz 05 average goals conceded

3.00Per game

FC Augsburg vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 Goals scored time

9 34%
17 65%
0-15 mins
15 48%
16 51%
16-30 mins
14 53%
12 46%
31-45 mins
20 55%
16 44%
46-60 mins
18 51%
17 48%
61-75 mins
20 57%
15 42%
76-90 mins

Form guide

  • W
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    3 - 1
    FC Augsburg
    26 Oct 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • FC Augsburg
    0 - 2
    RB Leipzig
    17 Oct 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • VfL Wolfsburg
    0 - 0
    FC Augsburg
    4 Oct 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • FC Augsburg
    2 - 0
    Borussia Dortmund
    26 Sep 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • 1. FC Union Berlin
    1 - 3
    FC Augsburg
    19 Sep 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • MTV Eintracht Celle
    0 - 7
    FC Augsburg
    12 Sep 2020, German DFB Pokal Season 2020/2021
  • FC Augsburg
    1 - 2
    RB Leipzig
    27 Jun 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020
  • Fortuna Düsseldorf
    1 - 1
    FC Augsburg
    20 Jun 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020
  • FC Augsburg
    1 - 3
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    17 Jun 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    0 - 1
    FC Augsburg
    14 Jun 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020

Form guide

  • L
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    2 - 3
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    24 Oct 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    0 - 1
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    17 Oct 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • 1. FC Union Berlin
    4 - 0
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    2 Oct 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    1 - 4
    VfB Stuttgart
    26 Sep 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • RB Leipzig
    3 - 1
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    20 Sep 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021
  • TSV Havelse
    1 - 5
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    11 Sep 2020, German DFB Pokal Season 2020/2021
  • Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    1 - 0
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    27 Jun 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    3 - 1
    SV Werder Bremen
    20 Jun 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020
  • Borussia Dortmund
    0 - 2
    1. FSV Mainz 05
    17 Jun 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020
  • 1. FSV Mainz 05
    0 - 1
    FC Augsburg
    14 Jun 2020, German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020

FC Augsburg upcoming fixtures

1. FSV Mainz 05 upcoming fixtures

FC Augsburg league finishes

Season Position
German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021 11
German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020 15
German Bundesliga Season 2018/2019 15
German Bundesliga Season 2017/2018 12
German Bundesliga Season 2016/2017 13
German Bundesliga Season 2015/2016 12
German Bundesliga Season 2014/2015 5

1. FSV Mainz 05 league finishes

Season Position
German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021 18
German Bundesliga Season 2019/2020 13
German Bundesliga Season 2018/2019 12
German Bundesliga Season 2017/2018 14
German Bundesliga Season 2016/2017 15
German Bundesliga Season 2015/2016 6
German Bundesliga Season 2014/2015 11

FC Augsburg Median Corners:

4Per game

FC Augsburg Median Cards:

4Per game

1. FSV Mainz 05 Median Corners:

6Per game

1. FSV Mainz 05 Median Cards:

2Per game

FC Augsburg vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 season record

2
0
Games won
2
5
Games lost
1
0
Games drawn
6
4
Scored
6
15
Conceded
0
-11
Goal difference

Did you know...

FC Augsburg have scored an average of 1 goals in their last 2 home matches in the German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021.
1. FSV Mainz 05 have scored an average of 0 goals in their last 2 away matches in the German Bundesliga Season 2020/2021.
Bet on the number of goals on the Betfair Exchange.

View FC Augsburg vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 Betting Market

FC Augsburg vs 1. FSV Mainz 05 Predictions

WWK ARENA plays host to early season strugglers 1. FSV Mainz 05 facing mid table FC Augsburg. Augsburg are perhaps higher in the early league table than they should be based on their initial performances. They will be seeking to bounce back from a 3 - 1 defeat against Bayer 04 Leverkusen. The Infogol model is at odds with the market as to who should be favoured and it is 1. FSV Mainz 05 that are taken to win out at a decent price.

Exchange Punters Give FC Augsburg Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (2.08) show an implied probability for FC Augsburg to win against 1. FSV Mainz 05 of 48%, while the Sportsbook odds (1.91) show an implied probability of 52% for FC Augsburg to win this match. This means that punters give FC Augsburg less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Exchange Punters Give 1. FSV Mainz 05 The Same Chances to Win As the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (3.65) show an implied probability for 1. FSV Mainz 05 to win against FC Augsburg of 27%, while the Sportsbook odds (3.75) show an implied probability of 27% for 1. FSV Mainz 05 to win this match. This means that punters give 1. FSV Mainz 05 the same chances to win as the bookmarkers.

Back or lay on FC Augsburg or 1. FSV Mainz 05 on the Betfair Exchange.

More from Betfair