Derby County vs Bristol City

Saturday 30 January, 15:00

Derby County vs Bristol City is scheduled for kick off on 30 January, at 15:00. Bristol City won 4 of their last 11 meetings, while Derby County won 3, and 4 match(es) ended in a draw. The last game between Derby County and Bristol City in the English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021 took place on November 2020 and ended with a 1 - 0 victory for Bristol City.

Prediction for Derby County

46%

Back now 2.06

Prediction for draw

27%

Back now 3.4

Prediction for Bristol City

25%

Back now 4.1

Derby County this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Bristol City this season

  • Win
  • Loss
  • Draw

Head to Head History

3
4
Wins
4
4
Draws
18
17
Goals

Derby County vs Bristol City Previous Results

  • Bristol City
    1 – 0
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021, 21 Nov 2020
  • Bristol City
    3 – 2
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020, 12 Feb 2020
  • Derby County
    1 – 2
    Bristol City
    English Football League - Championship Season 2019/2020, 20 Aug 2019
  • Bristol City
    0 – 2
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2018/2019, 27 Apr 2019
  • Derby County
    1 – 1
    Bristol City
    English Football League - Championship Season 2018/2019, 22 Dec 2018
  • Derby County
    0 – 0
    Bristol City
    English Football League - Championship Season 2017/2018, 19 Jan 2018
  • Bristol City
    4 – 1
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2017/2018, 16 Sep 2017
  • Derby County
    3 – 3
    Bristol City
    English Football League - Championship Season 2016/2017, 11 Feb 2017
  • Bristol City
    1 – 1
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2016/2017, 17 Sep 2016
  • Bristol City
    2 – 3
    Derby County
    English Football League - Championship Season 2015/2016, 19 Apr 2016
  • Derby County
    4 – 0
    Bristol City
    English Football League - Championship Season 2015/2016, 15 Dec 2015

Did you know...

Derby County have won 2 of their last 13 home games in the English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021.
Bristol City have won 5 of their last 12 away games in the English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021.
Set your own odds on the Derby County vs Bristol City match on the Betfair Exchange.

View Derby County vs Bristol City Betting Market

Derby County average goals scored

0.64Per game

Derby County average goals conceded

1.00Per game

Bristol City average goals scored

1.08Per game

Bristol City average goals conceded

1.08Per game

Derby County vs Bristol City Goals scored time

12 50%
12 50%
0-15 mins
15 60%
10 40%
16-30 mins
13 41%
18 58%
31-45 mins
25 58%
18 41%
46-60 mins
11 39%
17 60%
61-75 mins
20 52%
18 47%
76-90 mins

Form guide

  • D
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • Queens Park Rangers
    0 - 1
    Derby County
    23 Jan 2021, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    1 - 0
    Bournemouth
    19 Jan 2021, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    0 - 1
    Rotherham United
    16 Jan 2021, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Chorley
    2 - 0
    Derby County
    9 Jan 2021, English FA Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Sheffield Wednesday
    1 - 0
    Derby County
    1 Jan 2021, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Birmingham City
    0 - 4
    Derby County
    29 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    0 - 1
    Preston North End
    26 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    2 - 0
    Swansea City
    16 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Derby County
    0 - 0
    Stoke City
    12 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Brentford
    0 - 0
    Derby County
    9 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021

Form guide

  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • Bristol City
    2 - 1
    Huddersfield Town
    26 Jan 2021, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Millwall
    0 - 3
    Bristol City
    23 Jan 2021, English FA Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Norwich City
    2 - 0
    Bristol City
    20 Jan 2021, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Bristol City
    2 - 0
    Preston North End
    16 Jan 2021, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Bristol City
    2 - 1
    Portsmouth
    10 Jan 2021, English FA Cup Season 2020/2021
  • Luton Town
    2 - 1
    Bristol City
    29 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Bristol City
    2 - 1
    Wycombe Wanderers
    26 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Preston North End
    1 - 0
    Bristol City
    18 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Bristol City
    0 - 2
    Millwall
    15 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021
  • Rotherham United
    2 - 0
    Bristol City
    12 Dec 2020, English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021

Derby County upcoming fixtures

Bristol City upcoming fixtures

Derby County league finishes

Season Position
English Football League - Championship Season 2016/2017 9
English Football League - Championship Season 2015/2016 5
English Football League - Championship Season 2014/2015 8
English Football League - Championship Season 2013/2014 3
English Football League - Championship Season 2012/2013 10
English Football League - Championship Season 2011/2012 12
English Football League - Championship Season 2010/2011 19
English Football League - Championship Season 2009/2010 14
English Football League - Championship Season 2008/2009 18
English Football League - Championship Season 2006/2007 3

Bristol City league finishes

Season Position
English Football League - Championship Season 2018/2019 8
English Football League - Championship Season 2017/2018 11
English Football League - Championship Season 2016/2017 17
English Football League - Championship Season 2015/2016 18
English Football League - Championship Season 2012/2013 24
English Football League - Championship Season 2011/2012 20
English Football League - Championship Season 2010/2011 15
English Football League - Championship Season 2009/2010 10
English Football League - Championship Season 2008/2009 10
English Football League - Championship Season 2007/2008 4

Derby County Median Corners:

5Per game

Derby County Median Cards:

2Per game

Bristol City Median Corners:

4.5Per game

Bristol City Median Cards:

3Per game

Derby County vs Bristol City season record

6
12
Games won
12
10
Games lost
7
3
Games drawn
16
27
Scored
25
27
Conceded
-9
0
Goal difference

Did you know...

Derby County have scored an average of 0 goals in their last 13 home matches in the English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021.
Bristol City have scored an average of 1 goals in their last 12 away matches in the English Football League - Championship Season 2020/2021.
Bet on the number of goals on the Betfair Exchange.

View Derby County vs Bristol City Betting Market

Derby County vs Bristol City Predictions

Exchange Punters Give Derby County Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (2.06) show an implied probability for Derby County to win against Bristol City of 49%, while the Sportsbook odds (1.95) show an implied probability of 51% for Derby County to win this match. This means that punters give Derby County less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Exchange Punters Give Bristol City Less Chances to Win Than the Bookmakers

Exchange odds (4.1) show an implied probability for Bristol City to win against Derby County of 24%, while the Sportsbook odds (3.9) show an implied probability of 26% for Bristol City to win this match. This means that punters give Bristol City less chances to win compared to the bookmarkers.

Back or lay on Derby County or Bristol City on the Betfair Exchange.

More from Betfair