Gå til indhold

ARE YOU OUR NEW KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER?

Betfair is looking for a world-class Key Account Manager who possesses the rare combination of brilliant sales and administration skills.

With reference to the Area Manager (of Benelux, Denmark, Norway, Hungary and Romania) the role will be to manage Betfair's Key Accounts across all products, Sports, Poker and Games in primarily the Benelux countries.

The person we are searching for is outgoing, enjoys being out in the "field" to meet our Key Accounts face to face and is comfortable to speak on the phone. To succeed in the position you need to possess a good balance between social skills and administrative proficiency as all work needs to be documented and well planned. Approx. 80% your work is administrative and the remaining 20% together with clients.

We offer a challenging position that consists of contacts with Key Accounts, creating retention activities and campaigns and a fair bit of travelling and hospitality. You should be available to travel 40-50 days a year. You will work closely with the Country and Marketing Managers in the region and report into the Area Manager who is Danish and based in Copenhagen. You will also work closely with other Key Account Managers as well as Product and Payment representatives to ensure that you are feeding back and representing the interest of your Key Accounts.

Work tasks and responsibility
· To maintain and grow the actively managed key accounts segment
· To develop a deep understanding of the customer needs, behaviours and activities to create and implement effective account plans and campaigns that will successfully cross-sell or up-sell, or reactivate existing or acquire new accounts
· Plan and document all contacts with Key Accounts
· Weekly follow up on lapsing Key Accounts
· Feedback and represent the interest of the Key Accounts towards Betfair
· Educate and inform Key Accounts of possibilities
· Hospitality, meeting and travelling with Key Accounts
· Agree customer bonusing and hospitality allocations and manage to budget
· Work closely with Country and Marketing Managers to acquire new Key Accounts

Your skills and qualifications
· Proven experience with key account management
· Proven marketing experience in online marketing and/or sales
· Experience in working with online communities
· Excellent communication skills and a natural relationship builder
· Service minded with good networking skills
· Administratively gifted with high attention to detail
· Positive with a "can do" attitude
· You enjoy travelling and events
· Fluency in English and preferably one or more of the languages spoken in the region
· Good knowledge of Betfair's product is a sharp advantage and a requirement once in the position
 
Experience with the betting industry is an advantage but not essential. A genuine passion and interest for the products is a must as you need to understand the mindset of the customers.

For questions on the position please email Area Manager Peter.Weinreich@betfair.com. All applications for the position has to be send through our job site, Betfair jobs.

Forfatter

Published:

Presse

Kommentarer

Betfair Danmark blog Navigation

RSS feed