The Premier League bandwagon moves to Aberdeen for week 11 of this year's competition, and our man Wayne Mardle has two selection...
Wayne Mardle has been a professional darts player since 1993, first playing in the BDO and then the PDC. With his outrageous shirts and all-action on-stage presence he is one of the most colourful and popular players on the circuit .
His finest moment was arguably his defeat of Phil Taylor in the quarter-finals of the 2007 World Championships, beating him 5-4 having trailed 3-0 and 4-2 , though he went on to lose against big outsider Kirk Shepherd in the next round. He also finished runner-up in the 2003 edition of the World Matchplay.
Wayne now mostly works as a commentator on the biggest darts events on the calendar for Sky Sports.
Both of Wayne Mardle's recommended bets proved successful last Thursday including his best bet of the Premier League so far, so w...
- Premier League Darts: Taylor can get his revenge on inconsistent Lewis 10 April 2014
- Premier League Darts: Back Chizzy to win potential elimination decider 02 April 2014
- Premier League Darts: Back maximum machine Chizzy to hit most 180s 27 March 2014
- Premier League Darts: Back Barney to end Wright's dream run 20 March 2014
- Premier League Darts: Back MVG to out-maximum Jackpot and Whitlock to record his first win 05 March 2014
- Premier League Darts: Back Thornton to beat Newton and Chizzy to hit the most maximums 26 February 2014
- Premier League Darts: Taylor too tempting to turn down against debutant 19 February 2014
- Premier League Darts: Back Barney and Anderson to emerge victorious 13 February 2014