Romilly Evans examines the clash of styles and personalities engaged for a gripping Super Bowl Sunday...
Romilly began his career in sports editorial at Sports Advisor magazine in 2002. He has since written as a sports journalist for papers as varied as The Daily Telegraph, The Sun and Aspinalls before going on to the spread-betting company, IG Index.
An avid follower of all sports but particularly golf, he is still waiting on an old friend graduating from the Euro Pro circuit to the main tour and qualifying for the majors. This would enable Romilly to fulfil a 15-year long promise and caddy for him at The Open. However, the ante-post markets are still to list his friend in the betting. The waiting is the hardest part.
- Super Bowl XLVIII: Carroll and Elway are the kingmakers behind the throne 27 January 2014
- Super Bowl XLVIII Betting Preview: Manning ready to take the final step to greatness 27 January 2014
- Tiger in 2014: Jack is not out of Woods' reach quite yet 21 January 2014
- Patriots @ Broncos: same old Manning, strange New England 16 January 2014
- AFC Championship: Manning ready to become the GOAT in his own greener pasture 15 January 2014
- Abu Dhabi Championship: Is Rors roaring back to form for 2014? 14 January 2014
- Saints @ Seahawks: New Orleans jazzed up to silence Seattle 11 January 2014
- San Diego Chargers @ Denver Broncos: Manning can buck lightning Bolts 06 January 2014
- San Francisco 49ers @ Green Bay Packers: Niners' number could be up in Wildcard Week 05 January 2014