Romilly Evans predicts that New Orleans will morph from sinners to Saints in this crucial divisional encounter...
Romilly began his career in sports editorial at Sports Advisor magazine in 2002. He has since written as a sports journalist for papers as varied as The Daily Telegraph, The Sun and Aspinalls before going on to the spread-betting company, IG Index.
An avid follower of all sports but particularly golf, he is still waiting on an old friend graduating from the Euro Pro circuit to the main tour and qualifying for the majors. This would enable Romilly to fulfil a 15-year long promise and caddy for him at The Open. However, the ante-post markets are still to list his friend in the betting. The waiting is the hardest part.
Romilly Evans reckons the Texans can take swift revenge on the Jags and turn the tables in tonight's live game
- Giants @ Redskins: Manning to keep hope alive in the capital 01 December 2013
- Thanksgiving NFL: Lions are your home banker for the holidays 27 November 2013
- Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots: Manning can bring down Brady 24 November 2013
- New Orleans @ Atlanta: Falcons can still put Saints in a flap 18 November 2013
- Kansas City @ Denver: Broncos can show the Chiefs who's boss 17 November 2013
- Colts @ Titans: Tennessee take on a team Indy woods 14 November 2013
- Dallas @ New Orleans: Retooled Saints can shoot down the Cowboys 10 November 2013
- Washington @ Minnesota: AP can have a red letter day against the Skins 07 November 2013